
M managed to photoshop or whatever this photo and give it this really nice dreamy look. When he posted this picture on our online album he titled it as "Khwaab ho tum, ya koi haqueeqat" and I hope he means me also and not just Cubby :p
I call it "Dreams do come true"
Some day all of us dream of a future we want to have. I keep thanking God for having actually been generous enough to have given it all. Touchwood!
Just one of those days when I tried to count my blessings and just gave up! :)
ps: I also think M fogged it all up so that my non-exsistant housekeeping skills don't show up l'il too obviously! :p
32 comments:
yeah it does have a dreamy look.. and a happy look... CubbyR looks adorable!! Thanks for visiting.. I will be back here again!! :)
Aww...thats such a nice post and a sweet pic too!! Loved this totally :)
Cubby baby seems to have inherited his mommy's sweet smile and warmth!
That is a very beautiful picture, Abha!!
The pic is really wonderful. Fogging or no fogging, you both look great.
love pic abha! cubby looks so handsome :) btw, i do the fogging hting everytime i dont want the background to be seen ;)
hey, u have a great smile!!
must be the world's only mom who's afraid her son will dethrone her from papa's heart one day, if not already. hahaha
lovely post. now where is that big black teeka, for 'drishti'-prevention???
Perfect like a sweet dream! :-)
Thats such a lovely lovely pic and I loved your house :)
Thats a really love pic! And a cute post too... I wanted to be all philosophical and say many things... but then will just say... touchwood!
preethi - reading your blog was total fun! :) thanx for drooping by! and yeah c ya soon! yahan ya wahaan!
S n S - thankee!! :)
lucy - well i hope he takes his dad's patience and sense of humour and he will be irresistable! hehe!
mampi - hanx for dropping by! :) and thankee very muchos!
noodlehead - well well!! same tricks for everyone! :p thanx for the nice thingummies you said! hope you can make to Poppins! really wanna meet you n the ophich girl! :)
cheers!
abha
V - yeah yeah! go on and tell the world about the insecure wife!! :p touchwood yet again!
puja - thanx!! :)
swati - you come and see the ghar in defogged state and you would know!! ;)
CD - i would have loved to hear your philosophical take! i keep doing it myself often! :) see ya tomorrrow!! :D
cheers!
:) Lovely snap that!
Heres wishing you more dreams and the dreams-come-true :)
Maybe M should have a look at my housekeeping skills and then he will thank his stars :P
What a lovely picture and it sure has that dreamy look. You sure have a beautiful smile on your lips. Wishing many more of ur dreams come true.
wian - thankee!! :) and there cannot be a worse housekeeper than me!! :p
AA - thankee! :)
cheers!
abha
Hey, dropped in for the first time. Lovely photo and lovely thoughts :-) I agree we need to be counting our blessings.
I have a feeling S (u know who) will need to fog all our pics at home!!! hahahaha...
nice pic. shall see you tom. u've been tagged
I thought I left a comment here. Neway, this is such a lovely photograph of you and Cubby. And may I add, you have one of te most beautiful smiles I've seen. :)
lovely picture abha... really nice.
I cant make out who is glowing more, Mamma or Cubby darling.
I know u have got many compliments on ur smile, Just one more... U have a lovely smile :)
mira's mom - thanx!! :) and yes, we need to count em often!
angel - yay to photoshop!! :p
monica - thankee! and it was aweosme meeting N and you!! :)
MM - thankee!! *blush! blush*
lijy - thanx a ton!!! :)
cheers!
abha
Awwwww, Abha, he's adorable, what lovely curls....
Wow...nice couple. ;) Jam - good work on the PS.
kiran - i sure hope he becomes a mard ka baccha like your brat!! :D his curls which now look like he has been perinially been eating center shock are quite popular!! :p
gs - sadly i dont look the kind of mom from Santoor ads!! when cubby comes running saying Mummy, NO ONE will be surprised! :p
cheers!
abha
Lovely indeed!! I love your ever smiling face!
And now I know what others feel when they say the same thing about me :D (Ise kahte hain "apne muh miya mitthu!" :P)
AAAAAAAwwwwwww...touch wood!
And God bless.
Cheers
preeti
Abha - this picture is just too lovely - Im sure M means you ...only and Cubby in an aside !
nm - finalement you are here!! missed you!! :) so we have battisi showing habit in commin, eh?! :)
ps - :D thankee!!
EL - you have to see M and cubby together to know why i ask this! :)
cheers!
abha
Indeed dreamy effect and wide smile :))
You know he meant you ;). What a happy dreamy picture.
manasa - thankee! :)
neena - i wish he meant me! :p thanx for dropping by!
cheers!
abha
GOR-geous photo, Mama-Mia!! My first comment to your site (third visit, though :)).
Belated happy birthday to the li'l one.
Post a Comment