So apparently the only way this blog will see some kind of writing is if i pick up some random challenge and do least a part of it, if not all! Hmmmppffff!
So, The Marathon Bloggers are doing a 30 Day, 30 Letters Challenge, where we write letters everyday to a particular person according to the list. You can read more about it here!
Today's letter is to your best friend! :)
Dearest BFFs of my life, (I have a handful, yes!)
What do I say to you girls?
That just having you in my life makes it that much better?
That even meeting you everyday never makes it old or dull?
Neither does not seeing you for ages make me feel distant?
That I learn something from each one of you?
That I learnt to love myself by seeing myself through your eyes?
That I hope I returned that feeling to you as well?
That I love hanging out with you?
That I love to discover new things with you and revisit the old?
That you inspire me in so many different ways?
That I appreciate how much I can be myself with you?
The relief I feel knowing you WILL have my back?
That I can expect you to tell me the truth and yet be gentle about it?
All this is just to say I LOVE YOU and THANK YOU for BEING YOU! :)
So, The Marathon Bloggers are doing a 30 Day, 30 Letters Challenge, where we write letters everyday to a particular person according to the list. You can read more about it here!
Today's letter is to your best friend! :)
Dearest BFFs of my life, (I have a handful, yes!)
What do I say to you girls?
That just having you in my life makes it that much better?
That even meeting you everyday never makes it old or dull?
Neither does not seeing you for ages make me feel distant?
That I learn something from each one of you?
That I learnt to love myself by seeing myself through your eyes?
That I hope I returned that feeling to you as well?
That I love hanging out with you?
That I love to discover new things with you and revisit the old?
That you inspire me in so many different ways?
That I appreciate how much I can be myself with you?
The relief I feel knowing you WILL have my back?
That I can expect you to tell me the truth and yet be gentle about it?
All this is just to say I LOVE YOU and THANK YOU for BEING YOU! :)
2 comments:
I was nodding head on each of them. BF's are this and more :)
So love this line, 'That I learnt to love myself by seeing myself through your eyes?'
Loved reading this!:)
Post a Comment