Whatsinaname tagged me to do this. As if you actually wanted to know more about me! But hey me like talking about meself! ;) So, here I am!
I am: a happy soul who loves to love and be loved!
I think: that most of the thinking we do is completely pointless!
I know: I need to lose weight so that my back strains itself l'il less!
I want: another baby and ability to forgive and forget... always!
I have: everything I could have ever wanted.
I wish: for happiness in everyone's life!
I hate: people with no civic sense of any kind!
I miss: giggling fits with girlfriends!
I fear: i might become cynical some day.
I feel: happiness is a state of mind and if you have it everything else is a passing phase!
I hear: Cubby babbling and waiting to hear him say Mommy!
I smell: baby powder, poo and Cool Water.
I crave: chocolates!
I search: for that elusive smart outfit in big size!
I wonder: can a relationship indeed be so comfortable and warm!
I regret: not having done a "dekhne-dikhaane" ka programme least once before getting married to my sweetheart of 7 years!
I love: my family, friends and the fact that my smile still reaches my eyes! (modesty?)
I ache: for anyone going through hard times esp children
I care: about environment and the fact that each ONE's action affects our future.
I am not: organised!
I believe: in God and Humanity!
I dance: to all dhinchak hindi numbers! danced too much even at my wedding much to the shock of Northie sasural! ;)
I sing: not too badly! Love the vamp's songs more!
I cry: at drop of the hat! :D more at happy things that fill my heart with so much emotion that i have to cry! weird!
I don’t always: smile! people get shocked when they see my cry the first time! YOU?? Cry?? hehe!
I fight: rarely! When i do its mostly auto waalas with bad meter! ggrrrrrrrr!!
I write: to make memories and have fun!
I win: rarely!
I lose: but I am ok as long as its been a fair play!
I never: manipulate!
I always: am looking for new restaurants to try!
I confuse: huh? what? ;)
I listen: TO my heart!
I can usually be found: smsing or talking!
I am scared: of losing things that matter! and my signature NOT matching when it matters the most! it's horrible not be able to sign consistently! know any classes?
I need: to just be myself!
I lack: ambition
I am happy about: having a guardian angel looking over me all the time! He/ She is too good to be true! :D touchwood!
I tag Bangaloremom, Puja and ~nm
14 comments:
Nice one :)
And Cool Water for you too? It's my favourite perfume till date.
Just the other day, after reading one of your posts, I was thinking to myself that you seem to be such a happy and warm person.It reflects in your writing too.And today it came out of the horse's mouth!!
And that signature thingy was hillarious!!The first time I have ever heard of such a phobia!!
Hows little Kabir doing?
suki - CW was the only perfume i have managed to spend money on! so yes! me like it! :)
lucy - :) thanx! signature thingy, hilarious?? girl! you have no idea how traumatic it is! juts the other day i had to sign on 20pages (and no they werent divorce papers!;)and by 19th i FORGOT! i tried and tried on rough paper till i broke down crying much to the amusement of my hubby! so its a genuine phobia!
"I am scared: of losing things that matter! and my signature NOT matching when it matters the most! it's horrible not be able to sign consistently! know any classes?"
You are not the only one with that affliction.
It is embarassing how many times my bank has called saying that so and so cheque has a signature mis-match.
I write this off with "I am too full of variety to conform to this dull world"
ps: your settings do not allow for comments from people not registered with Google. That is a little harsh, no?
Now thats called BEING PROMPT! 10 on 10 for that :)
and a sweet post as always!
guru ji! ;) - well if you read my previous post, you would know, that signature mismatch is not my only problem!! technologically handicapped is another one!! :(
pliss to tell me how to change the settings, we will do it!! never intentionally rude!! :D
glad to know am not the only afflicted person! with this sign thingy! no wonder god didnt make me celebrity!! too much pressure signing autographs! no?! ;)
WIAN! thankee!! if not for you, then whom?! :D and then again, me love talking about meself naah?! ;)
cheers!
abha
I've been tagged with this, too! Have been meaning to drop by for a while, finally here! And belated 10-month b'day to the adorable Kabir :)
heee nicee readin tat -->
happy, perked up n a warm read..
dhinchack bollwood songsss-->they're teh best cure for a serious, worked up mind :) loveeee 'em :)
LOL as they say, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, so always add to it. ...:-D
And yeah, your smile SURE reaches your eyes, gal! :-) Think I need to do this too...
I am: a happy soul who loves to love and be loved!
me too!
MM - hope to know l'il more about ya too!! :) and thankee from Cubby!
JLT - me, i think ignorance is bliss!! ;) you wanna do this? you tagged too! :)
R - thanx for dropping by! :) yeah bollywood songs rock! gimme beedi jalaayle anyday!! hehe!
emaans mommy - u my soul sistah! :)
cheers!
abha
Hi Abha, just a quick line to tell you I've done the about me tag :)
good ones :) After looking at your smiley laughy pictures, i too would ask u the same thing if I see you crying - You? Cry? He he ;)
neera - oh well! i cry buckets!! ask M!! he will vouch for it!! hehe!!
cheers!
abha
Post a Comment