I am a quick reader, but not the most attentive one. You ask me tomorrow what I read yesterday, chances are I won't remember. I just want to move on to the next page!
I cannot wear heels. After the first few times when they killed my back, I never went near them. I keep looking for nice flats. And yes, i trip over wearing them too! :p
I tend to start things with a bang but then end up losing interest pretty quickly!
I LOVE going to these home expos and exhibitions and shopping there. I realised this when my I answered "Exhibition" to almost all questions relating to "where did you buy this from?" about things in my house!
I have never been proposed! Not even M! Sigh! Ofcourse I have told at least 3 guys that I have a crush on them and the only way I can get over it is by telling them!
I save and reuse wrapping wrappers that I like. And yes, they go under the gaddas on the bed for safe keeping! ;)
I hate washing clothes! Give me a sink load of bartans, I can manage them, but even two clothes and I totally whine!
I am a very average cook which I think stems from that the fact that I am not an enthusiastic one.
I eat wonly dark chocolates. I might have a small piece of milk chocolate on rare occasions but that would mostly be only out of sheer desperation for one. Otherwise anything below 60% dark is not even called Chocolate! Ha!
I am not very good at accepting even constructive criticism. Ask M.
Phew that was tough! I tag Suma, Swati, JLT and WIAN to do this tag! Bring it on ladies!
And now here's some photos of the Jodhpur chapter of our Rajasthan trip! The Mehrangarh fort is absolutely awesome and MUST visit. The autos there are very kitschy and touristy and very very comfortable. The hotel we stayed at was beyoootiful! :)
I so totally fell in love with the autos! each one was unique!
The Mehrangarh Fort is stunning! Must see, folks!
The room where the king enjoyed his entertainemnt! it's s rich and the work so intricate! They really knew how to live it up! :)
The Blue city. They claim it NOT in comeptition to the Pink City! I was not convinced!
The "palkhis" for the Royal kids. our kids just get the royal "godi" :p
The men and the arms they use! ;)
The gorgeous silk stoles. I indulged in just one!
Candlelight dinner at ratan Vilas. It is a gorgeous property!
Stairway to the beautiful terrace!
View from the top!
The ma-beta in rare moment of lauuu! :p
I told ya i loved the autos. Guess what? they love me back! :) written in the auto!
The Vintage cars at palace now converted in to VERY expensive heritage hotel!
There were a lot more pictures. But i just got tired. And this post has been drafts since 9th Feb! gah!! Hope to be l'il more regular now.
Thank you for all your good wishes for the new home. We have settled down and have just few more boxes to go! ;) Next post I hope to give you a small tour! If i can get a carpenter to come and do some fixing that is! :p
happy gudi padva to all of you. may this new year bring everything good, beautiful and kind in your life and may you add the same in other people's lives!
Cheers!
20 comments:
Oh wow, the photos were a pleasant surprise after the texty tag!! Didn't expect that in the same post.
Lovely captions. You must add them to our original photos as well. Half the joy of each photo is the memory you capture within the caption.
The autos were the best! Too bad we didn't get photos of the fantabulous street food right opposite Ratan Vilas hotel.
beeeootiful snaps n cub is looking so adorable n seems to be thoroughly enjoying. n i disagree with the avg cook point. ur simplest items like dal n baingan bharta n the egg curry have been really delicious. n i know u can make yum parathas n batata wadas too.
Welcome back to the world of living-thought lost you to facebook.
You need practice to get the punch back. Enjoyed text and photos.chio
Happy Gudi Padwa, Abha, Jam and Cubby!
Happy Gudi Padwa to the cub family :)
YOU TAGGED ME? :o thanks for not giving up on me :) Actually I can simply copy paste your text and pass it off as mine cos except chocolate bit, I can relate to each and every word there. And even though I haven't eaten what you make, I refuse to believe you are a bad cook since the way you enjoy and relish new dishes, I am sure you would be a great cook. :)
The pics and captions are great! auto Looks so colourful.
Enjoy enjoy
i hate doing the bartans, and the clothes and the folding and the laundry...
and you wrote 10 points, good gal :)
lovely photos with even better captions as usual :)
and have you tagged me?
WOW! told all 3 guys about your crush..you're something. I love how frank you are. I can't wear heels either :(
Loved the pics! I SO want to go to Rajasthan :S
abhaaaaa!! u re-surfaced!! yaaay!!!
very intersting ten facts.. i dont wear heels either.. my cooking isnt too great.. and the wrappers under the gadda, umm, that was a part of my past.. i no longer do it... criticism i will take, but u have to sugar coat it, no, u have to drown it in sugar before handing it to me! :P
loved the autos and the view from the top. great pics, as always!
ok, i messed up the signing in from WP.. n now that the comment is posted, im not gonna bother to fix it.. this is mandira, btw.
Nice to c u bk and with something u r so good @ ;)
Gr8 pics n lovely captions :)
A very happy new yr to u too :)
My wrapping papers go under the gaddas too :P
oooooooo, et tu, mama mia! I seem to remember Kiran tagging me too with this one. Didn't want to bore people, so had pushed it to the back of my memory....
awesome pics.
Aaah, finally a blog post!
You have to give me the exact same itenary that you guys had for your trip because I JUST HAVE TO GO THERE.
Next post - the car!
Am with you on the 60% chocolate thing..i especially love dark choc with orange in it.And I am a exhibition junkie too :)
I glad that you loved Jodhpur, I have lots of memories of that place having lived there for 3 years!
Lovely pics as usual.
WElcomeeeeeeeee back!!I was so excited to see a new post..and pictures..that I didnt read the rest of the post..
DONT disappear again..please..come back with more cubby tales!
Tagged you,Abe..
http://littlediva.wordpress.com/2010/03/22/7/
Abha these photos were such a delight to the eyes, now I want to see this gorgeous fort!!!
Loved the autos too!! LOL yes they sure do love you back :)))
Your captions, as always, make the trip come alive!!
Abha these photos were such a delight to the eyes, now I want to see this gorgeous fort!!!
Loved the autos too!! LOL yes they sure do love you back :)))
Your captions, as always, make the trip come alive!!
@Mama Mia,
Hi. First of all, welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for dropping by and commenting.
Have a great trip next weekend to Horsley and do share your experiences. Yeah, the place has a great deal of adventure sports.Here is my post on it. The accommodation is great.
Thank you so much for the appreciation. :) Do drop in often at my blog.. :)
You seem to have had a great time in Meherangarh Fort. You kid is so adorable... :)
Frankfurt - Germany
I put wrapping papers away too...and never use them!!! But they make excellent art n raft material for lil kids :)
And I can relate to that...sharing a berth on the train...can't wait for Dhruv to sleep in his own berth (but it's gonna cost us!!)
Loved your post n the pics...you n Cubby have dazzling smiles :)
Hey MMia - nice to read about you.
Enjoyed the pictures. You seem to have really really fun holidays each time. And how does cubby cope with the travel/food etc? That is one thing I feel bad about - here the kids can't take train food etc since they are not used to it. Am sure if I gave them hotel food in two days they will have some stomach upset.
Cubby and dad/Cubby and mom photos are very cute.
Post a Comment