Wednesday, January 31, 2007

dhak dhak karne laga

It was time for my monthly check up today! Everything has been smooth and THAT sometimes makes you worry more. I was in quite a similar state of mind.

After usual wait, the nurse who hates me (her story for another day!) called me pretty much sonner than all times before. Doc asks me how i have been doing and i say just fine! I lie down expecting another scan. A chance to see Bumpy move again. But this time she just put this device which would let me hear Bumpy's heartbeat! The Doc said "Excellent! Perfect heartbeat!" And i smiled listening to the dhak dhak with the sounds of water as background.

I could hear whoosh whoosh of water interspersed with Bumpy's heart beating in natural rhythm. It was a wonderful experience!! :)

Apart from that my Blood Pressure is finally OK! The lower BP had been going kinda high upto 93! Doc had told me to reduce salt and spices too. I guess carrying home food everyday along with loads of fruits etc has made it okie. Today it was 120/80. Touchwood.

You keep going strong Bumpy! Love you lots! :)

2 comments:

Vidooshak said...

when Bumpy is older and reads this blog, how will he react to his first heartbeat being compared to Madhuri Dixits....!!!!

Mmmmmmmmmm....

magicalsummer said...

sigh... me getting all sentimental and choked up